Growth Group Study Guide
More Than Enough!
POINT 1: Christ is uniquely -- Supreme!
POINT 2: Christ is uniquely -- Central to our lives!
POINT 3: Christ is uniquely -- Sufficient to meet our needs!
Choose questions to get your group thinking and create openness:
Begin your discussion with highlights from this Sunday’s sermon? What something that stood out to you? Share what you learned and how will it impact your life?
What questions did this Sunday’s message raise? Share them in the group and offer your answers to each other’s questions.
Read Colossians 1:15-23. What makes Jesus unique according to Paul?
What does it mean to “reconcile”? How are all things reconciled to God?
What does it mean to be alienated from Christ? To be an enemy of God?
How can appreciation of where God has brought us from (alienation and enemies) to where we are now (reconciled as God’s children) help strengthen our faith moving forward?
How does knowing Christ is superior and has more authority than any and every power in all creation give you courage to live a godly life regardless of the obstacles the world throws at you?
Pray for our new Growth Group leaders.
Pray for our Growth Group leaders and facilitators.
Take 10-15 minutes
to share in your group some of the insight you have learned from your recent Life Journal Readings. For reference, here are this week's passages.
Life Journal Readings
- October 11 (Day 285) - Nehemiah 7; Nehemiah 8; Acts 1
- October 12 (Day 286) - Nehemiah 9; Nehemiah 10; Acts 2
- October 13 (Day 287) - Nehemiah 11; Nehemiah 12; Psalms 11; Acts 3
- October 14 (Day 288) - Nehemiah 13; Malachi 1; Malachi 2; Acts 4
- October 15 (Day 289) - Malachi 3; Malachi 4; Psalms 148; Acts 5
- October 16 (Day 290) - Job 1; Job 2; Acts 6; Acts 7
- October 17 (Day 291) - Job 3; Job 4; Acts 8; Acts 9
Colossians 3:15 NLT
"And let peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful."